Stellenanzeigen aus der Halbleiter- und Mikroelektronikbranche
Global VP R&D and Technologies
Our client is a leading global provider of high-quality systems, components and services in RF technologies and helps its customers worldwide to maximize the quality, reliability and efficiency of their products and processes. The group wants to further strengthen and channel its global R&D and Technology competences and efforts and is therefore offering an interesting opening for the function of a Global Vice President R&D and Technologies for its Plasma Control Technologies.
Global VP R&D and Technologies
Demonstrate your passion and drive for results in a highly innovative and customer focused environment!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide visible leadership within the technology community of the Segment
- Lead the R&D centers globally (up to 40 employees working in the US, South Korea, Germany and Switzerland)
- Coach, mentor and develop a top-flight technology team to create synergies, strategic and sustainable technology roadmaps and oversee research and development as well as project management
- Foster an environment of proactive innovation to create value for customers and the group
- Build, justify and manage resources including annual budgets, personnel, equipment and facilities to support new product development and key customer interactions on top level
- Lead the execution of technology strategy and roadmaps for top-technologies and IP, partnerships, and external relationships
- Create and push a design to cost culture within R&D. Utilize and further implement supporting tools e.g. simulation etc.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- Master in Electrical Engineering and/or (Plasma)-Physics with strong background in Electrical Engineering
- Proven accomplishments in R&D as a team leader and on executive-level and an established track record in developing people
- Proven track record of successfully launching innovations and commercial products
- Established proficiency in inspiring and developing high performing teams in cross-functional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps
- Strong experience and understanding of RF power and Plasma Processes a must
- Experiences in Semiconductor industry and/or related industries is a big plus
- Strong cultural experiences in USA (Silicon Valley), Asia (China, Korea, Japan and others), Europe
- Willing to travel around 50% and to spend longer stays in global locations (2-5 weeks)
- Native or fluent in English – German preferable and others like Mandarin or Korean welcomed
- Place of work preferably Switzerland but not a must
- To be part of a future-oriented and global company with big market potential possibilities
- To have the opportunity to enhance your skills in a dynamic environment and progress in your own development
- A company that maintains its growth path and will further invest in this segment of activities to ensure successful realization of growth potentials in the medium and long run
- New sales application and design centre in Korea will further pave the way for further growth
- The company is focusing its growth on strengths and promotes strong organic growth for which you and your strong innovation team will be a strong pillar
- The very strong market position of the group opens the doors to all big players in the Semiconductor Industry
Are you ready for this challenge? Let’s talk about it! Candidates, that match the profile described above, are kindly invited to send their full application and the subject line “Global VP R&D and Technologies” to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. For further questions please call our office Network Selection AG +41 44 344 40 92 and ask for Andreia dos Santos or send an E-Mail. Full confidentiality is ensured. We are looking forward to your response!