Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI) is the global industry association serving the companies that develop, manufacture and supply the technology, equipment, materials and services used to manufacture semiconductors, photovoltaic products, flat panel displays, and high-tech related applications. Currently SEMI is representing more than 2,000 member companies across the world, e.g. in Europe, United States and Asia. For detailed information, please visit www.semi.org/eu and www.pvgroup.org.
For our European office in Berlin we are hiring with immediate effect a
Product-/Program Manager Semiconductors and Emerging Technologies
As person in charge of the industry segment semiconductor in Europe you will be responsible for the implementation of strategies as well as for the planning, realization and development of the associated conferences and technical programs. Basically you will be identifying collective measures for the industry to increase their competitive capacities in close collaboration with committees of experts and debate them at conferences and other appropriate meetings. The concrete implementation is incumbent upon each company but can be supported by SEMI through Technology Roadmaps, Special Interest Groups, Task Forces and other instruments.
Through your experience in the industry you have a good knowledge of the trends, potentials and challenges in the semiconductor and related industries. Your network keeps you competently up to date well informed about current problems and solution approaches.
- Competent knowledge of the global semiconductor market, the corresponding technologies as well as challenges in semiconductor manufacturing (Front-/Backend).
- Experience in the organization, set up and guidance of high-level committees, work groups or similar bodies
- Very structured, foresighted and results- and practice-oriented approach to work, high ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of the German and English language (spoken and written). Special consideration is given to those who additionally speak other foreign languages
- High communication skills (C-level)
- Permanent full-time contract
- International working environment with professional teams
- Competitive salary package
Did we arouse your interest? Please send us your complete application via email (1 document, max. 5 MB), including your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Herr Stephan Raithel